03 March 2011

love!



top - topshop  chinos - zara  leather jacket - H&M  scarf - vintage  necklace - topshop

hello!
defo in need of an outfit post! i've been on lates at work this week so by the time ive got in and cooked my tea it's that late that i just want to put my pjammies on and snuggle up on the sofa!
i watched that peaches geldof OMG this morning that i recorded from last night, it was alright i guess. a bit stretched out with somebits questionable to why anyone would even give a shit? i felt a bit sorry for the vampire girl that drank her own blood on tv with an audience full of people looking at her like wtf?  but peaches geldof can be funny and her boyfriend is a sexy model so.. whatevz shes cool.
my outfit today was inspired by somebody i saw in sankeys at the weekend, is that a bit creepy? id never think to wear chino's in a club, somehow it worked!
cant wait for the weekend, which starts early as i have tommorow off! it's my MMU interview tommorow which i'm reallllly nervous about! the course ive applied for looks amazing so fingers crossed i do alright. andddd, then i'm going to my boyfriends friday night and saturday were spending the day together. then going out with loz on saturday night and sunday i'm going round to kaylies! i'm hoping her sis will cut my dead ends off while i'm there to :)

oh my godddd! i went to the cinema last night with my boyfriend to watch paul, what a good film! just one of those films that you have nothing bad to say about and not much of an opinion.. just a good film! i ate a full box of popcorn to myself aswell, oops. i just remember putting my hand in the box ALOT.
have a good weekend everyoneee
p.s i miss my biscuit stash at work :( i'm hungry!
pp.s that picture is not supposed to be aimed at my bum! but the pants are really hard to photograph without me looking really wide and i'm not having a very self confident day today! sorry!
xxxx

14 comments:

  1. This post made me smile ♥
    Love the look, the nose ring indicates a rebel streak...am I right?! Anyway you rock it! I'm exactly the same when I go to the cinema, hand in and out of the large tub of popcorn I share with my boyfriend...until I've taken control and there is nothing left!
    Good luck with the interview I'm sure you'll do awesome! And Peaches Geldoff...UGH! I can't stand her, she's so far up her own hiney!

    *following your blog*

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you put this look together ! and i like the scarf !

    have a great weekend :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like rock star :D
    Invite www.dolcegabanka.blogspot.com :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I know how you feel. It's nice to get home and just get in your jammies and curl up on the sofa :)
    Good luck for your interview! Sounds like you've got a good weekend set up afterwards
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah it's well creepy ;) stalker you.
    good luck with your interview today! you'll be reet xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck at your interview!
    that leather gilet is just too scrummy!xxx


    stilettosandcigarettes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look of yours, the colours contrast one another but give such an edgy vibe. LOVE it! Good luck at your interview xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck! amazing pics!!!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomeakrolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. PAUL WAS SO FUNNY! i was laughing so much when the detective grabbed his spaceman balls! hahahahahaha
    and love your outfit, your chinos are gorgeous!

    thankyou for the comment on my blog!xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfit is really cool!
    Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
    Thank you so much!

    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look. It's like your a rockstar or something :D
    really cool ^-^

    xxx London & Paris

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the same zara pants I love them so much. they makes your legs looks even longer :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much dollies xxx