20 January 2011

'vajazzle'

 






blazer: topshop
bodycon skirt: zara
brown belt: topshop
t-shirt: H&M
nails: barry m 301

hello!
oh god. i really cringe when i see pictures of myself. this was my first attemp of using self timer on my tripod and it's so difficult. i evidently need practise. (gimme time!) my face looks like i dont have a clue what i was doing.. haha.
last night i dyed my hair to a darker brown and died my hair extentions aswell, it was a bit of a nightmare because my kitten molly loves sitting in the bathroom so i kept finding her in there staring at the mass of hair on the floor in complete fear. everytime i go in the bathroom shes sat behind the toilet. shes so weird! i dont know when i'm going to wear them thought, like i said.. i dont feel comfortable wearing them because i always fear they will look rediculously shit and fake so i'll have to put a picture up with them in.. maybe i'll wear them tomorrow night, hurrrm

tonight i'm going to my boyfriends and it's gunan be so chillllled, gunna watch some fat tv and a film later on. if i'm lucky i might have my tea cooked for me when i get their.. that would be really nice. i'll start hinting ;)
good news! my friend lauren has moved back to her mum's so shes only down the road from me now.. so now i might actually get too see her. (was it december?! when i last her!) buts shes been having a really hard time at at moment.. so if you are reading this on 'yah daddys tinternet' then i love you and everythings gunna get better soon! (even if you have turned yourself ginger because your a mong)

i watched that 'joys of teen sex' last night show that was on tv last night. it was SO funny! there is this bit when this girl decides she wants a 'vajazzle' so it shows her on tv having a wax then having this HIDEOUS playboy gem thing stuck on her fanny. the girl interviewing her is stood by the side watching with this bemused look on her face... tormenting her. and it show'd a lad getting his 'king edward' pierced, i crossed my legs for him and sat their just thinking OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING.
(then i rewinded sky, video'd it and sent it to my boyfriend) lol
have a good day!
x

10 comments:

  1. i love your style, so i'm following your blog!;D

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! bodycon skirts look great on you :o

    NEW FOLLOWER :D ps thanks for the super sweet comment xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit! You look amazing! I love how you styled your bodycon skirt, I'm obsessed with mine and I'm wearing it all the time! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i looove this outfit! you kinda made me want to get my nose pierced now...

    Mollie from we-are-the-crowd.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha oh dear don't worry about the vacant looks, you will get used to self timer, I already am!
    Great outfit by the way! Also makes me want to get a nose piercing.

    Charlotte from ALL TOMORROW’S PARTIES

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahaha oh god that program was amazing!
    The girl at the beginning who wouldn't use any contraception was so irritating. Mainly because she was wearing a strapless dress with a regular bra and her straps kept falling down, ACK PET PEEVE.

    Super cute outfit! And I love your piercing :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the flair of the red nails ;)
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful outfit!
    :) Cute blazer!
    x

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much dollies xxx