28 January 2011

skins




 dress - topshop  bag - riverisland  brouges - newlook
hello!
i told myself i wasn't going to rant about skins.. BUT I JUST REALLY WANT TOO.
i'm sorry but.. WHAT THE FUCK. are you being serious? that is the biggest load of wank i have ever seen.  i wasn't exactly feeling this series when it was being advertised but i thought i'd watch it because all the past series have been quite good.
but really? when have you ever met a person that is like one of those people seriously? nobody is that 'cool' or weird or messed up.. and if you was.. nobody would want to hang out with you.. espechially 'the coolest girl in school' who is a nob.
it was just so predicatable.. running through the shopping centre doing drugs.. being fucked over by the popular girls... having some mosher stoner kids save you from the posh party.. going swimming at night (which wouldn't be allowed) and then the ending.. as if that would EVER happen. 'GO ON SHOOT ME, YOUR SO BEAUTIFULLLL' bleughhhhhh
i'm going to watch next weeks incase it gets better.. but i haven't got high hopes for this series.
and what lad wears a 'woolly cricket gillet' in this day and age... i thought only jocks on american films wore them? where were the normal college people that you see wearing bootcut jeans and ugg boots?
rant over! ahaha
i'm going to jordan and kanes flat now as a LAST MINUTE plan. i'm going because kaylie is stuck with the boys.. and its not fair too leave my lady friend on her lonesome!
i will write a happy post tommorow! AS ITS THE WEEEEKENDDDD. LETS GO SHAKE IT!
xx

16 comments:

  1. Ooo love your bag, its dead cute!

    Sian xx
    www.we-are-the-crowd.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i completely agree about skins!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :) I've featured your blog on my spotlight on... post this week! Check it out on my blog!
    xxx
    www.rosie-glow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only managed to watch the first series of skins, but the program does make me wonder if people actually do those kind of things, because to me it seems to portray it as something every teenager goes through :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit, especially the dresss! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not quite sure which Skins you're talking about, but if you're talking about the new season that just premiered... Eeep! I've barely caught up to the 2nd generation... but I've downloaded that new episode for future reference! Hopefully it *does* get better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww thank you, you're so so cute!

    lovely blog xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello nice blog ..... I joined .... I go to reciprocate if you like my blog .... xoxo

    http://vale-zagu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweet!thanks for coming to my blog!love the animal print!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is super wonderful!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh i love this outfit! It looks so effortless :) I like the your top knot as well! New follower ;)

    -Shope
    http://londonscloset.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't have high hopes for Skins as I found the last series really boring.. but this new one was even worse! I'll probably watch it just to see how it turns out though, it kind of hooks you! I love your dress, the collar is really great! Thankyou for your comment on my blog!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. freakin adorable dress & bun.
    hollaaa for 19! ;)

    -natt

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much dollies xxx